Time to rest
- With Zinc, Ashwagandha KSM-66, Magnesium, Vitamin B6 and more
- Plant-based capsules
- Essential Amino Acids
WEIDER Bedtime provides essential nutrients and high-quality plant extracts to support your personal goals and active lifestyle. Bedtime has been specifically developed for consumption before going to bed. Both magnesium and vitamin B6 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and play an important role in a functioning energy-metabolism. Zinc and Vitamin B6 contribute to the normal function of the immune system. We use magnesium citrate and zinc bisglycinate in our formulation for superior bioavailability. Besides those crucial micronutrients, Bedtime contains key amino acids and full-spectrum Ashwagandha extract.
The traditional Indian medicine Ayurveda has used Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) in the prevention and treatment of several conditions for thousands of years. The species name somnifera actually translates to "sleep-inducing" in Latin. The branded KSM-66 Ashwagandha extract is well-known for its extraordinary quality.
Both, the essential amino acid L-tryptophan and its derivative 5-HTP play a role in many physiological processes, for example the endogenous synthesis of the neurotransmitter serotonin, which is associated with a calm and relaxed mind state, or the synthesis of the sleep hormone melatonin.
- Zinc, Magnesium, B6: Formulated with high quality minerals and Vitamin B6 for reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal immune system function and regulation of hormonal activity.
- Premium Ashwagandha Extract: Ashwagandha is an adaptogen that has been used in traditional healing arts and alternative medicine for centuries. We use KSM-66 Ashwagandha for best possible quality.
- L-Tryptophan and 5-HTP: The amino acid L-tryptophan and its metabolite 5-hydroxytryptophan play a key role in the body’s own synthesis of the neurotransmitter serotonin and the sleep hormone melatonin.
- Good Night: We recommend taking one serving (2 capsules) of Bedtime as a part of your evening routine, before you hit the pillow for your well-deserved rest.
- Highest quality standards: Our mission is to provide you with the most effective, highest-quality products nutritional science has to offer - to help you live a longer, stronger &healthier life
Directions for Use
2 capsules per day, before bedtime.
Size / Flavour
Tin of 60 capsules
We recommend taking two capsules per day as a part of your evening routine, right before you go to bed. The capsule shells are plant-based and gelatin free, which makes the product suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Ingredients: Corn Starch, Magnesium Citrate, Ashwagandha Extract (Withania somnifera), L-Tryptophane, Glazing Agent: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Capsule Shell); 5-Hydroxytryptophane (from Seeds of Grionia simplicifolia), Anticaking Agents: Magnesium Salts of fatty Acids, Silicon Dioxide; Stabiliser: E464; Zinc Bisglycinate, Pyrodoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6). Manufactured in a facility that also processes milk, soy, gluten, eggs, peanut, nuts, crustaceans and fish (possible cross-contamination).
|Nutritional Information||Per 2 capsules|
|Vitamin B6||0,2 mg|
Ashwagandha Extrac (KSM-66®)