Train without limits!
- Improved formula with cutting edge ingredients
- With vasodilator and adaptogen ingredients
- New Raspberry-Lemonade flavour
PRE-TRAINING STORM is the new Victory Endurance pre-workout formula, perfectly designed to boost performance in both training and competition.
It combines the key ingredients of the current formula, such as isomaltulose and caffeine; with cutting edge ingredients, such as Amaranthus, a proven high nitrate source, and Ashwagandha, a traditional plant from India used to combat stress. This combination offers a complete pre-workout aimed to cover, more than ever, the specific energy needs of endurance athletes.
How do the studied ingredients work?
• Oxystorm®: is a compound extracted from amaranthus plant, one of the greatest natural sources of nitrates. Nitrates have a vasodilating effect which supports muscle oxygenation during physical activity when you most need it.
• KSM-66™ (Ashwagandha): a patented, clinically tested extract from a traditional Indian plant with high purity and great power. Studies have shown how KSM-66 improves resistance and maximum oxygen consumption.
• Palatinose™ (Isomaltulose trademark): A type of carbohydrate with low glycemic index (GI) that provides a long-term supply of energy.
• Caffeine: Every serving provides 120 mg of caffeine. Caffeine is an ingredient that stimulates the Central Nervous System, improving concentration. It activates the metabolism of fats, which facilitate their use as energy, thus saving muscle glycogen and improving performance. Caffeine improves muscle contraction as well.
• Beta Alanine: Amino acid involved in the neutralization of lactic acid which helps delay muscle fatigue and, thus, boost physical performance.
• Arginine, Ornithine and Citrulline: these amino acids are nitric oxide (NO) precursors, a gas responsible for vasodilation which improves blood circulation in the muscles involved in training.
• BCAAs and Glutamine: If taken before training, these amino acids are able to enter the energy cycles helping the body to use them as energy and delaying the use of muscle glycogen and, thus, hold off fatigue.
• Taurine: An amino acid abundant in muscle mass which acts as an “imitator” of insulin. Taurine helps transport water and nutrients inside the cells. In addition it prolongs the effect of caffeine.
• With electrolytes, vitamins and minerals: These are essential in delaying dehydration and help improve performance.
Directions for Use
Size / Flavour
Maltodextrin, 13% L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Sucrose, 10% 1Isomaltulose (Palatinose™), 6,6% BCAA’s (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), 6,6% L-Glutamine, 5,3% Beta-Alanine, Anticaking Agents: Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Silicate; Acid: Citric Acid; 3,3% L-Ornithine Hydrochloride, 3,3% Taurine, 3,3% L-Citrulline Malate, 3,3% Inca Wheat Extract (Amaranthus Hypochondriacus – Oxystorm®), Flavouring (Contains soy), Sodium Chloride, 1,3% Ashwagandha Extract (Withania Somnifera – KSM-66®) (Contains Milk), Potassium Chloride, Sweeteners: Acesulfame K, Sucralose; 0,8% Natural Caffeine, Colour: Betanin; Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamin Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1). 1 Isomaltulose (Palatinose™) is a source of glucose and fructose.
|Per serving 15 g|
|Energy||217 kJ/ 51 Kcal|
|– of which sat. fatty acids||0 g|
|– of which sugars||3,2 g|
|Ascorbic Acid||20 mg (25%/*)|
|Niacin||4 mg (25%/*)|
|Vitamin B6||0,35 mg (25%/*)|
|Vitamin B12||0,63 µg (25%/*)|
|Chloride||194 mg (24%*)|
|Calcium||215 mg (27%*)|
|Phosphorus||92 mg (13%*)|
|L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate||1386 mg|
|BCAA´s (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine)||980 mg|
|L-Ornithine HCL||500 mg|
|L-Citruline malate||500 mg|
|*% Reference Intake of an average Adult. Serving size: 15 g powder mixed with 250 ml water|