More Energy Easier to Digest
- Optimal hydration with an extra of energy
- With Amilopectine, Palatinose™ and glucose polimers
- With electrolytes, minerals and vitamins
ISO CARBO by Victory Endurance is a cutting edge drink designed to meet all athletes’ needs during the most challenging tests.
ISO CARBO is able to delay fatigue and boost performance longer than conventional isotonic drinks because its ingredients provide more carbohydrates, that is more energy, with the same amount of liquid. ISO CARBO also maintains the intake of minerals and, of course, the same digestibility to guarantee quick assimilation and, therefore, an adequate hydration.
This is how its new ingredients work:
- Amilopectine: A carbohydrate with high molecular weight, its chemical structure provides it with very low Osmolality when diluted thus allowing it to pass through the stomach quickly and becoming available for cell muscles to use as energy.
- Palatinose™: (Isomaltulose trade mark) is a type of sugar with a very low glycemic index (GI) thanks to its elaboration process making it a source of long-term energy. It has a GI similar to that of fructose but with higher digestibility, thus, it provides the same energy features but without the stomach and digestive inconveniences of fructose.
- With electrolytes: with all the necessary minerals to delay/avoid dehydration during workouts. It ensures water will be retained inside the cell, muscle contraction/relaxation to avoid cramps, etc.
- With vitamins (C and B1): essential to transform carbohydrates in energy, antioxidant, etc.
ISO CARBO is the alternative beverage to consume more carbohydrates in liquid form, which will help reduce the transport of fluids and other products during long competition periods.
Directions for Use
Size / Flavour
TIN 900 GR, LEMON ( EAN13: 8414192308653)
Maltodextrin, 29% Waxy Maize Starch (Amylopectine), 27% Palatinose™ (Isomaltulose), Dehydrated Lemon Powder, Potassium Phosphates, Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Acid: Citric Acid; Calcium Carbonate, Flavouring, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Thiamin Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Sweeteners: Acesulfame K, Sucralose; Colour: Tartrazine.
|Per serving (30 g)|
|Energy||448 kJ/ 106 Kcal|
|– of which sat. fatty Acids||0 g|
|– of which sugars||1,5 g|
|Ascorbic Acid||36 mg (45%*)|
|Thiamin||3 mg (273%*)|
|Potassium||181 mg (9%*)|
|Chloride||359 mg (45%*)|
|Calcium||101 mg (13%*)|
|Magnesium||101 mg (27%*)|
|*% NRV = Reference Intake of an average Adult|